Thursday, June 2, 2011

Long days, longer nights to come...

So I'm kind of doubting that Chad wil be home before bed again tonight.
I don't even know when he got in last night. It was probably between 1030-12. Way after Dante and I went to bed. He had a PFT this morning at 0600, though, and I doubt he'll be here before bed. I texted several times, hadn't heard anything back yet. Tried to call once just to see if he knew when he was going to get to come home. Said he was swamped, would call back and hung up. Hadn't heard anything since.
We have so little time together left and I doubt we'll see each other for much of it, much less get to spend any time together. Dante hasn't even seen him since Tuesday night, which I know in the scheme of things, him not seeing Chad except in pics for 7-9 months, it's not that big of a deal, but when your days/time is numbered, so to speak, every bit of it counts. And right now I'm watching it slip by, nothing I can do.
I really resent days like these, and I know I have many more of them to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment